Search Results

Mental Health Clinician Juvenile Justice

Mental Health Systems, Inc. at Fresno, CA

The Therapist (Unlicensed/Licensed MH Clinician) is responsible for delivery of a full range of clinically related services including individual therapy,…

Intake Specialist (Fresno First)

Mental Health Systems, Inc. at Fresno, CA

Compiles, processes, and maintains medical records consistent with ethical, legal, and regulatory health care system requirements.


Fresno County at , CA

The Fresno County Department of Behavioral Health invites applications for the position of Licensed Mental Health Clinician.

Dual Recovery Specialist (Clinician) (Fresno IMPACT)

Mental Health Systems, Inc. at Fresno, CA

Possesses skills necessary to provide effective counseling, therapy and clinical services, and the ability to successfully work as a member of a treatment team.

Residential Assistant (RA)

HRC at Fresno, CA

We are a 7-Day a week, 24-hour licensed Adult Residential Care facility that cares for adult male individuals with mental illness and we are looking individuals…

Mental Health Worker, Psychiatric Care

Community Medical Centers at Fresno, CA

Our Community Behavioral Health Center is licensed to 73 beds, carries an average daily census of 69 patients, and has an average length of stay of 5-6 days.

Associate Therapist

Roubicek & Thacker Counseling at Fresno, CA

Be a Registered Associate Marriage & Family Therapist in the state of California. Weekly supervision provided by a licensed clinical supervisor.

Child Care Worker


Minimum 2 years’ experience working at a professional licensed childcare center. FBU is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color…

SUD Counselor (Fresno First)

Mental Health Systems, Inc. at Fresno, CA

Minimum of 1 year of professional experience providing direct, indirect, or support services for alcohol and drug programs dealing with individual recovery or…


California State University at Fresno, CA

Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling. Counseling experience in the practice of Rehabilitation Counseling. Possess the CRC or be CRC eligible.