Project EngineerWEIR FLOWAY INC
Pump Manufacturing Plant- Several Open Positions: Project Engineer
- Bachelor Required & EIT preferred Purchaser/Buyer Application Engineer Underfiler Competitive salary, benefits, paid holidays, 401K plan with Company match.
Weir has been in business since 1871 and that sustainability is built on attracting, retaining and developing exceptional people. Helping our people to fulfil their potential is central to We are Weir, our vision, mission and strategic priorities. We aim to be the most admired engineering business in our markets and we'll help achieve that ambition by being the employer of choice in our industries.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities across a variety of technical and business roles in engineering and service locations worldwide.
At Weir, we all work together to create excellent engineering solutions and deliver innovative products and services. We pride ourselves on operating as a global family, exceeding customer expectations and delivering sustainable value for our shareholders.
We are committed to attracting and retaining the best people, and developing them to ensure they achieve their full potential. In doing so, we seek to:
- Ensure no form of prejudice stands in the way of recruitment, development or promotion opportunities;
- Encourage, invest in and support our employees to achieve their full potential;
- Identify the training and development needs of employees and find ways to fulfil those requirements;
- Use the Weir Group Personal Development Plan (PDP) to address how we can support the development of our employees;
- Employ and retain people who share our values and behaviours and actively discourage those who do not;
- Work to maintain a business environment where individuals feel valued and respected; and
- Provide development opportunities to internationally mobile employees by encouraging overseas appointments.
In order to deliver our purpose, we believe in doing business in an ethical and transparent manner at all times. Our core values underpin this belief, as follows:
- We value, support and care for our colleagues working towards a common purpose;
- We act with integrity and are accountable to ourselves and others;
- We strive to make our customers successful;
- We explore ideas and possibilities to deliver innovative solutions; and
- We are committed to quality in all that we do.
Our values are embedded within our personal development planning process through regular employee appraisals and within all of our development programmes. It’s all about driving growth The Weir Way – through a dynamic combination of innovation, collaboration, global capability and value chain excellence. You could be a part of it.