Family Practice Physician, Director of Clinical Services, Registered DietitianTule River Indian Health Center, Inc.
The Tule River Indian Health Center, Inc. (TRIHCI) is seeking a Family Practice Physician in Porterville, CA to provide primary and preventative healthcare services to a Native American population. Monday-Friday 7:00AM-5:30PM (work week schedule: four-tens). Great nursing and support staff!
Paid License and DEA Renewal and CME’s.
Qualified applicants will:
* Be comfortable seeing a variety of patients, off all ages
* Possess current, unrestricted license to practice in CA
Competitive salary, flexible schedule. Employer paid benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, 403(B) and PTO (13 holidays).
Malpractice covered and loan repayment program available.
TRIHCI also has openings for the following positions:
* Director of Clinical Services
* Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
* Part-Time Registered Dietitian
* Purchase Referred Care Clerk
* Information Systems Specialist