Administrative Services Programmer Analyst IIITULARE COUNTY HR & DEVELOPMENT
This position is responsible to:
- Analyzes user requests to determine if a new program must be created or if an existing program can be modified.
- Designs, codes, tests, maintain, and documents highly complex computer programs based on user requests.
- Builds highly complex user interface applications and back-end databases using expert-level skills in various web development tools, programming languages and scripting languages.
- Authors highly complex web pages and complex templates into which user content is loaded to generate dynamic web pages
- Analyzes and documents user information needs or business problems and determines most effective/efficient programming solution.
- Analyzes existing software and hardware systems and procedures; recommends modifications or creations of computer programs and user procedures to best meet user's needs; implements any needed changes.
- Prepares user and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and running or new and/or modified systems.
- Provides unique data and reports as requested by users.
- Designs and develops application integration between systems.
- Perform and train others in Software and Business Application Development/Customization.
- Develops staff by assisting, training, scheduling, directing and monitoring employees, and serving as an informational resource regarding policies and procedures.
- Provides assistance and expertise in implementing, programming, and troubleshooting systems;
- addressing complaints and resolving complex problems including user support.
- Coordination of projects and work of others to develop, test, install and modify programs
- Essential job duties may be assigned that are not listed above but are relative to this job classification
Minimum qualifications are used as a guide for establishing the education, training, experience, special skills and/or license which are required and equivalent to the following.
Education: Two years of college with course work in computer science or related field.
Experience: Six (6) years of experience developing and programming business applications using industry standard tools and languages. Lead or supervisory experience is highly desired.
Knowledge of: Working knowledge of complex programming languages, web tools, scripting languages, database design, application/systems integration development (API) and operating systems; skills in requirements gathering, designing, prototyping, troubleshooting, and supporting users; understanding of Project Management and Business Analysis concepts; principles of supervision, training, and employee performance evaluation.
DESIRABLE EMPLOYMENT STANDARDS
Experience: Microsoft Visual Studio, .net framework, MVC programming Technics, Visual Basic, C#, Java and Cold Fusion; Microsoft MCSD or MCPD certification is desirable.