DraftsmanSinclair Systems International, LLC
Sinclair Systems International, LLC is the global label supplier to the citrus, apple, stone fruit, avocado and greenhouse tomato packer/shippers of the world. We offer our customers a complete labeling solution that consists of custom food-safe produce labels, innovative machine application systems and specialized expert technical service. Our market leadership relies on motivated team members that are committed to customer satisfaction, are results oriented and strive for excellence. Currently, we are seeking a Drafter for our Fresno, California office.
Key accountabilities include:
- Design, redesign, layout and detail as necessary assemblies and components.
- Maintain existing designs relevant to engineering needs.
- Create engineering change documentation to accurately communicate engineering changes.
- Translate technical information from field service, agents, customers, sales, and other equipment manufacturers into a machine specification that meets the customer requirements and Sinclair standards with limited supervision.
- Support other departments with technical advice and documentation as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or completion of a technical trade school in Computer-Aided Design, drafting, or related field or an equivalent combination of work and experience.
- Proficient with 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional Computer-Aided Design, drafting design documentation.
- Ability to interpret blueprint drawings, written specifications, and hand sketches.
- Ability to apply specified engineering standards and equations to determine correct design details and bill of materials (BOM).
- Experience using SolidWorks 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional mechanical design packages.
- Knowledge and experience of label machines.
At Sinclair we offer development opportunities with a company that is unique in its field and a competitive salary with the potential for bonuses. Sinclair also offers a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision coverage, 401K, profit sharing, and generous Flexible Time Off. Other benefits include tuition reimbursement, gym reimbursement, on-site gym and a great work environment.