Land Acquisition Analyst / Entitlement ManagerSAN JOAQUIN HOMES
Land Acquisition Analyst / Entitlement Manager
San Joaquin Homes is hiring a Land Acquisition Analyst / Entitlement Manager. This position is responsible for land acquisition/entitlement/ utilities at multiple projects in Kings/ Kern/Tulare/Fresno Counties. Ability to prioritize multiple projects. Must have Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent. Competitive benefits package, salary $75k+ depending on experience.
• Identify and evaluate land acquisition opportunities and work with management team to determine feasible land prices and product to maximize return of investment.
• Assembling competitive market analysis to include locations, product, price, and life of job predictions.
• Working with Controller to prepare financial reports and statements; Performed assumptions, executive summaries and Return on investment reports.
• Assist senior management by preparing market summaries, area maps, aerial photos, demographic analysis, and business plans.
• Manage and establish transaction specific Homeowner Associations if required.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, Economics or similar field of study.
• Must be proficient in all programs in the Microsoft Office Suite and Financial Management systems.
• Experience in managing land development budgets and costs.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, resourceful researching abilities and deadline oriented.
• Understanding of housing market trends, land values and regional demographics.