Tax AccountantRUIZ FOODS
Ruiz Foods is the leading manufacturer of frozen Mexican Foods has the following positions available
Sr. Manager Tax & Treasury
Sr. Project Manger (Engineering)
Our desire to be the best drives everything we do, including a comprehensive compensation and benefits package designed to reward our team members for their dedication to accomplishing that mission.
Each Ruiz team member earns a competitive base salary, bonus opportunities, health insurance benefits and paid time off. Our pay-for-skill program rewards those who surpass stated performance objectives. Health care coverage, life, accident and disability insurance plans, along with our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and tuition reimbursement plans, are all offered to ensure the financial security of our team members. And those are just some of the benefits of being a Ruiz Foods team member.
Our philosophy of business is lived out in our organizational values. The following are six attributes we strive to make present in every area of Ruiz Foods: safety, integrity, respect, quality, innovation and teamwork.
Manages and coordinates activities for the engineering department to design, manufacture, and test components, products, and systems: Directs department activities, through subordinates, to design new products, modify existing designs, improve production techniques, and develop test procedures. Analyzes technology trends, human resource needs, and plans projects. Forecasts operating costs of engineering department and directs preparation of budget requests. This person will direct all personnel activities such as recruitment, hiring, performance evaluations, and salary adjustments for his/her staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directs engineering personnel in formulating plans, designs, cost estimates, and specifications.
- Apportions work among engineering staff according to specialized training and needs of the business
- Reviews engineering designs for neatness, accuracy, and to ensure standardization or continuous improvement with an IRR that meets the internal target.
- Supervises engineering office team members computing operating budgets, Capital Expenditure requests, compiling reports, and conducting special investigations and studies to evaluate efficiency of engineering programs, drawings and specifications.
- Establishes current and long-range objectives, plans, and policies, subject to approval.
- Creates a technical vision for the company and plans for implementation of new technical projects or product lines.
- Dispenses advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies and Capital approval.
- Reviews operating results of the organization, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Creates technical budgets, allocates resources, and determines schedule of product releases or project deadlines.
- Analyzes new technologies and runs competitive analyses.
- Depending on the scope of the project or visibility and importance of a project, you may lead the project as the business requires to ensure results
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field with a minimum of 10-15 years of experience in a food processing environment.
- Must be capable of supervising crews and or maintenance personnel during projects.
- Flexible to work weekends, holidays and nights depending on projects.
- Must be a self-motivated individual with experience working in teams to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to analyze data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Excellent planning, organizing and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written. Ability to relate information clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- Understands Project Management tools and process, i.e. PMI
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Microsoft Project, AutoCAD.