RUIZ FOODS Dinuba, CA Full-time Other
Posted on November 20, 2021
DUTIES AND RESPOSIBLITIES:
- Oversee Team Member performance and trains all new team members.
- Verify chemical inventory and perform chemical testing on a daily basis.
- Verify that SOPs are being followed.
- Inspects equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Direct and assign cleaning of equipment and work areas.
- Inspects premises for unsanitary practices and conditions.
- Interprets company policies to team members and enforces safety regulations.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists team members in solving work problems.
- Confers with supervisor to coordinate activities for the department.
- Perform inspections on plant equipment, create proper documentation and release the various areas on a timely manner.
- Assist the Sanitation supervisor with special projects as needed.
- High School Diploma and minimum of two years’ experience in food manufacturing or related Sanitation experience preferred.
- Knowledgeable of position responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels and proven leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of chemicals and their application preferred.
- Knowledge in HACCP, GMP(s), SOP(s) and Food Safety Principles required.
- Must be able to work directly with the Quality Assurance department & USDA.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
2 years: Food Manufacturing or Sanitation experience