Sanitation Generalist or Specialist
- Perform all preliminary general cleaning functions, including sweeping and picking up grounds, pressure washing floors, and pre-rinsing and rinsing vertical surfaces, strictly adhering to company cleaning and safety procedures by following all cleaning sequences.
- Clean various types of equipment with Chlormate portable foam cleaning system, strictly adhering to related procedures.
- Inspect each area and piece of equipment cleaned to ensure a thorough cleaning job has been accomplished, scrubbing any areas that have not been adequately cleaned.
- Apply mineral oil, by sprayer, on appropriate equipment.
- Clean and sanitize all tools in a thorough manner, including broom heads, mop heads, brushes, squeegee heads, and scrub pads.
- Sanitize and rinse operations department equipment on an hourly basis, ensuring sanitation procedures are followed carefully.
- Perform cleaning duties throughout the plant; sweep, mop and dry floors, pick-up trash and organize wipe down.
- Eligible for job premium and shift differential pay.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)