DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify information on inventory counts for all materials needs according to schedule.
- Operate elevators from pre-batch to kitchen platform for the distribution material.
- Assemble/operate food pump, slurry machines, Stephen mixer, cheese chipper and shedder.
- Operate scale and verify accurate weights.
- Ensure 95% yield on recipes.
- Verify within compliance of USDA and TQA program standards.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have basic Math skills and able to pass a math exam with a score of 70%.
- Must be able to operate an electric pallet jack to move materials.
- Must be able to read schedules, recipe pages, and resource numbers.
- Able to pull schedules and report on cold-food, spice production, and schedules blends.
- Must be able to calculate recipes, cycle count, and operate scales.
High School or better.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)