Construction Project CoordinatorPRAVA Construction Services, Inc.
The project duration is approximately 8 months starting immediately. Position will be located onsite in the job trailer at Shaver Lake.
Job Qualifications and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• 3-5 years Project Coordinator experience within commercial construction industry
• Field experience desirable - Proficient in Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, Sage 100 Contractor
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required and the ability to work well with others as team member with emphasis on Customer Service.
• Willingness to learn and proactively deal with issue and challenges that arise on a construction site.
• Ability to use independent judgment; self-starting
• Ability to handle multiple projects at any given point in time.
• Mathematic accuracy is of critical importance.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality
• Maintain timely and accurate flow of all project information
• Provide technical support as necessary and ability to resolve issues.
• Provide support to Project Managers as required.
• Assist with data entry
• Assist in writing, submitting, and tracking RFI's, submittals, owner change orders, and sub change orders
• Setting up & maintaining project binders and folders
• Salary range is dependent on level of experience.
• Eligible for comprehensive benefits package