Restaurant - All Positions
Hiring for all positions at the Sonic Restaurant located in Coarsegold inside of the Crossings Gas Station.
SUMMARY & SCOPE OF POSITION:
As a SONIC Drive-In Crew Member – which may include Frozen, Fountain, Expo, or Switchboard – your primary responsibility is to provide every guest with a Super SONIC experience.
- Creating and packaging delicious menu items
- Trying to beat your best record, every time
- Being proactive (If you’re not busy now, you may be in 5 minutes!)
- Continuously communicating with team to help motivate
- Being a menu genius and helping SONIC customers navigate all customizable combinations
- Maintaining SONIC safety and sanitation standards
- Contagiously positive attitude
- Ability to remain calm, especially in tough situations
- Resilient spirit – knowing everyone makes mistakes and can bounce back from a set-back
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task, switching from one task to another with ease
- Team mentality and willingness to help where needed
- Effective communication skills; basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours; night, weekend, and holiday shifts
- All other duties assigned.
- 3 years QSR experience preferred;
- Prior experience customer service
- Ability to work effectively with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and a diverse population
- Demonstrated, successful leadership skills including the ability to interact positively, with all people;
- Knowledge of Tribal communities and specifically Chukchansi history is preferred;
- Ability to work within a demanding environment.