Complex Rehab Technician (Wheelchair) - $5,000 Signing Bonus
“Making Life Easier”
Complex Rehab Technologies Technician (RTS) Wheelchair
Compensation $72,000+ Base & Bonus and *$5,000.00 Signing Bonus.
MedSolutions, LLC is the #1 CRT provider to injured workers in California. We have been servicing the Workers’ Compensation market in California since 2001. We provide custom assistive mobility products to catastrophically injured workers and then we service these patients for life, no matter where they live in California. Our mission is simple “Making Life Easier, for Life” for all our work comp customers.
Start date: ASAP.
Type: Full Time
Base salary $60,000 (Paid monthly 1st & 15th) (Equivalent $30 P/Hr)
Performance bonus $12,000 (@ 100% of plan with no upper earning limit)
Total Compensation $72,000 (Qualified candidate) (Equivalent $36 per hour)
Signing Bonus $ 5,000.00 (Paid after signed offer letter, passing drug screen & background check).
Benefits: Health insurance, dental, vision & company sponsored ATP certification program.
The right candidate has no earning limits! Can become a certified ATP and have a career vs a job!
Unlike all the national providers our RTS are the most important people in our service model. They must be able to work on their own and coordinate their schedule. The RTS will call in ATP support under specific guidelines. We are looking for people who want to take ownership of their work, are self-motivated, and can work on their own. Our employees are equally passionate about taking care of a patient and exceeding the business objectives for their area.
● Can work on their own, are organized, good attention to detail, and are able to manage all administrative duties and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
● Has extensive experience servicing and specifying assistive mobility equipment (scooter, consumer power, rehab power, seating & drive systems, custom manual wheelchairs, vehicle lifts, ramps).
● Can evaluate a patient to recommend the product that will meet their medical and independence goals.
● Has the people skills to enable them to service the same patient’s mobility needs for the rest of their lives.
● Must be able to work independently and as part of a team, self-starter, goal oriented.
● Is looking for a “Career, not a Job!” This is not an hourly position.
● Can manage stressful situations in short duration.
Nice to Have: (The tiebreaker)
● Knowledge of specifying & installation process for stair lifts, patients lift mobile & ceiling, rehab bath products.
● Someone who has the capability to be an ATP is a plus.
● Someone who is bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Responsibilities / Tasks
Through our “Quality Call Out Program,” the RTS will stay in touch with our patients to ensure their equipment is performing at its peak. The RTS is responsible for scheduling their stops with the scheduling coordinator. The RTS will evaluate and quote all patient equipment repairs and replacement in a timely manner. RTS will get the ATP involved when there is a change in patient diagnosis, or the equipment is for a first-time user. RTS performs all fittings and adjustments needed to ensure the patient is properly fitted. RTS will have a storage facility and will be responsible for all receiving and coordination with the purchasing team in HQ. RTS will collaborate with vendors to get the proper products quoted to fulfill all patient engagements. Maintain all company equipment in good working order.
Company Provided Resources
Home office with phone, tablet, laptop, Van with demo products, company forms, local storage unit, gas card, company credit card, etc. Software & ops systems; Brightree, G- Suite, Slack. Must be comfortable with technology and digital business processing and communication.
Minimum Job Requirements
High school diploma or GED, Pass a drug screen and background check. Must have 3+ years’ hands-on experience servicing and spec’ing equipment. Must be professional in appearance and communication. Must have a clean driving record. Must be able to lift 60 lbs., have legible handwriting, and