Multimedia Account ExecutiveMcClatchy
The Fresno Bee is looking for sales superstars who have experience in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers who excel at developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and clients across organizations, effective at delivering the company's value proposition and has a strong track record of presenting ROI based solutions.
Other desired skill sets include:
Utilizes a consultative sales process that not only closes business but provides value and solutions for clients; generates a pipeline of prospects and continually moves opportunities through the sales funnel; and successfully works as part of a team and thrives independently.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Selling advertising schedules to advertisers based on advertiser marketing needs
- Developing new business
- Seeking out prospective customers
- Creating effective verbal and written presentations of newspaper and digital advertising benefits
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and training
Education, Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and sales and/or marketing experience
- A college degree preferred
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills, as well as strong negotiation, problem solving and presentations skills
- Professional appearance, initiative, follow-though, well organized, a self-starter, courtesy in dealing with co-workers and public, team player.
- Must have a CA Driver's license
The Fresno Bee, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.