The Fresno Bee is looking for sales superstars who have experience in the digital marketing space. Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers who excel at developing and maintaining relationships with prospects and clients across organizations, effective at delivering the company's value proposition and has a strong track record of presenting ROI based solutions.
Other desired skill sets include: Utilizes a consultative sales process that not only closes business but provides value and solutions for clients; generates a pipeline of prospects and continually moves opportunities through the sales funnel; and successfully works as part of a team and thrives independently.
A successful candidate will possess:
● At least 5 years of sales experience, 3 yrs. in media sales and prior digital sales or newspaper advertising experience needed. Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred
● The ability, comfort and confidence to present and sell digital solutions
● Demonstrated success using a consultative sales process, in selling multiple categories of business and developing strategy/solutions to meet client needs – this includes creating and delivering strong, relevant sales presentations and being able to close a sale
● Excellent communications skills both written and oral
● Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines where multi-tasking is critical
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Must be self-motivated and driven and excel at networking and relationship building
We need an experienced hunter/prospector sales professional who loves the consultative sales process and who can hit the ground running. You must have a good driving record and vehicle insurance.
The starting base pay for the position is negotiable (depending on experience) plus commission. The Fresno Bee, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.