Digital Advertising SpecialistMcClatchy
The Fresno Bee is currently seeking a Digital Advertising Specialist for our local Digital advertising team. In this position, you will need to be proficient in utilizing technology and vendors related to driving digital revenue, including Vendasta, TruMeasure, Site Scout, Simpli.fi, Centro, Nimble Commerce, Matchcraft, etc.
- Design and developing web and print ads, including scheduling both online and pricing campaigns. Run reports for a variety of digital products.
- Write copy, choose art and develop deal pages for DealSaver.
- Customer service for DealSaver advertisers and consumers.
- Analyzing new products and participate in the development of new revenue strategies.
- Assisting in development and implementation of product marketing.
- Assisting in the integration of new products with online content, print & online revenue products.
- Works closely with online vendors and other departments within The Bee. Will be responsible, in conjunction with sales people, for quality customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of PhotoShop and HTML.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- A high school diploma is required.
- any training ini digital applications, such as PhotoShop or HTML are desired.
- Prior Digital media experiecne is preferred.
- Skills in customer service, computer skills, knowledge of copy writing and project management are recommended.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
Salary and incentives available, as well as, a fantastic benefit package.
The Fresno Bee, an equal opportunity employer, is committed to promoting diversity within our drug and alcohol free workplace.