Registered Nurses (RN)Corizon Health
Corizon is hiring full time Registered Nurses (RN) at the Tulare County Correctional Center in Visalia, CA! $5,000 sign on bonus Available hours 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am (12 hour shifts).
Qualifications of a Corizon Health Registered Nurses (RN)
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Possesses an active CPR certification.
- Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations governing practice.
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
Responsibilities of a Corizon Health Registered Nurses (RN)
- Deliver quality care that is consistent within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse practice act for Registered Nurses.
- In accordance with local practice acts and regulations, delegate and ensure supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the quality of care delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the patient and other staff members.
- Acts as a patient advocate that promotes the quality of health care delivered in the facility and serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the profession of nursing.