Data & Accountability Technician
Requirements / Qualifications
DATA & ACCOUNTABILITY TECHNICIAN DISTRICT OFFICE 7:30 am – 4:30 pm (8 hrs 12 months)
1. Any combination to: graduation from high school supplemented by at least 60 semester units of college credit with an emphasis in any of the following area: Statistics, Data Analysis, Business analysis, Research or Assessment or three years of experience involving assessments, research, and statistics. Progressive experience with using technology with data, assessment and reporting in an educational environment or equivalent experience or education preferred.
2. Ability to evaluate data to discern accuracy or anomalies.
3. Perform a variety of technical duties related to State and District student assessment programs.
4. Critically assess and provide recommendation for solving routine problems.
5. Assists in developing reports for local assessments, annual compliance reviews, State (LCAP/LCFF, CAASPP, CBEDS, ELPAC, PFT, CTE, etc) and Federal reporting.
6. Assure accuracy of data input and management.
7. Determine appropriate action within clearly defined guidelines.
8. Understand and utilize terminology, processes and operations of department.
9. Possess a Valid CA Class C Driver’s License.
CLASSIFIED SALARY SCHEDULE – RANGE 42