Requirements / Qualifications
CUSTODIAN NIGHT 2:30 pm – 11:30 pm 8 HOURS/12 MONTHS
1. Any combination equivalent to: graduation from high school and sufficient training and experience to demonstrate the knowledge and abilities listed above.
2. Perform routine custodial activities at an assigned school site or facility.
3. Maintain buildings and adjacent grounds areas in a clean, orderly and secure condition.
4. Use cleaning materials and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
5. Operate a variety of custodial equipment.
6. Maintain tools and equipment in clean working order.
7. Move and arrange furniture and equipment.
8. Observe and report safety hazards and need for maintenance and repair.
9. Understand and follow oral and written directions.
10. Observe health and safety regulations.
11. Meet schedules and time lines.
12. Valid California Class C driver’s license.
CLASSIFIED SALARY SCHEDULE – RANGE 24