Manage the Plant Finance and Accounting functions for the Hanford plant. Work with local resources, regional resources and the teams in the following areas: Payroll, Product Costing, Fixed Assets, Raw Products, Accounts Payable, Balance Sheet accounts. Work with Corporate, Regional and Local teams to develop the Annual Operating Plan for variable and fixed costs for the facility. Provide timely reporting of Plant's financial information to ensure budgets are met and results communicated. Provide management with financial and operational inputs and assist in decision making. Manage the activities of the Plant Accounting staff, including but not limited to Payroll, Raw Product, Fixed Assets, Variable Production costs, Fixed Production costs, and Capital Projects. Work closely with all departments and managers to assist with cost information as requested. Develop and recommend standard cost factors for the plants annual operating plan. Develop VPC and FPC AOP standards and set up BOMs and Recipes. Manage development and maintenance of bills of materials for all products produced at the Hanford plant.
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Offer: * Competitive salary * Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
- Manage the activities of the Plant Accounting staff, including but not limited to Payroll, Raw Product, Fixed Assets, Variable Production costs, Fixed Production costs, Capital Projects
- Ensure the transactions are recorded accurately and in compliance with Company policies. Ensure internal controls are in place to meet Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Manage the month, quarter and year ending financial closing responsibilities required of the Hanford plant. Support the Regional Controller with explanations, reconciliations, etc. as required.
- Product Costing:
- Work closely with all departments and managers to assist with cost information as requested.
- Develop and recommend standard cost factors for the plants annual operating plan. Develop VPC and FPC AOP standards and set up BOMs and Recipes. Manage development and maintenance of bills of materials for all products produced at the Hanford plant.
- Develop, prepare, analyze and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and year-to-date Financial and Operating reports including variance explanations and distribute to local plant and regional management.
- Perform financial forecast periodically and as requested/needed for the Hanford facility. Track and report savings.
- Perform and ensure accounting/reporting controls for co-pack activities.
- Finished Goods and M&S Inventories
- Ensure finished goods and M&S inventories are accurate, and perform reconciliations.
- Monitor, review and approve inventory activities such as periodic and official cycle counts of all inventories.
- Ensure proper company policies on all inventory transactions are followed.
- Reviews and ensure accuracy of month end inventory reporting.
- Employee Development:
- Train and develop a competent staff to perform the accounting and related functions for the Hanford plant.
- Ensure cross-training of critical tasks with local resources and work with Regional Controller for regional resources
- Monitor the capital projects and fixed assets of the Hanford plant. Review and participate with local teams to write the Capital Appropriation Requests, Approval Requests, and Approval Disposal Requests. Train users of capital and fixed data on how to utilize SAP to review tracking and reporting.
- Assist in preparation of special studies.
- Other assigned tasks, as required in support of Plant, Regional, and Corporate initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
Del Monte Foods is one of the country's largest and most well-known producers, distributors and marketers of premium quality, branded food products for the U.S. retail market, generating approximately $1.7 billion in net sales in fiscal 2016. With a powerful portfolio of brands, Del Monte products are found in six out of ten U.S. households. Brands include Del Monte®, Contadina®, S&W®, College Inn®, and other brand names. The Company also produces and distributes private label food products.
For more information on Del Monte Foods, visit the Company's website at www.delmontefoods.com.
WE OFFER: * Competitive salary * Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k).
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
ALL RESUMES NEED TO BE SUBMITTED THROUGH WWW.DELMONTEFOODS.COM TO BE CONSIDERED. (https://www.delmontefoods.com/careers/)
Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting.
Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position. No sponsorship is available for this position. No agencies or 3rd party vendors.