Systems EngineerBAKERSFIELD FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
Come join a growing tech team!
The Systems' Engineer is responsible for overseeing and maintaining all computer systems and data communications at Bakersfield Family Medical Center, to help ensure a 99.9% uptime. The Systems Engineer will participate with the daily installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, security, and optimization of all Bakersfield Family Medical Center network hardware, software, data communication, desktops and telephony systems. The Systems' Engineer will assist the Managers with the planning, testing, and integration of technology solutions (hardware and software). This position will oversee the analysis and resolution of network/computer hardware and software problems by supervising and assisting System Administrators.
1. Bachelor's degree in MIS or any IT related field, or equivalent.
2. At least 5 years of network administration experience in a multi-platform large user environment.
3. Technical certification such as MCSE and Network + are desired along with system specific certifications such as CCNA and JNCENT.
4. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise your engineers in establishing appropriate priorities.
5. Ability to manage key customer relationships, including with senior managers.
6. Ability to influence a cross functional team to accomplish goals.
7. Excellent analytical skills and ability to learn quickly.
8. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bakersfield Family Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.