Business Systems EngineerBAKERSFIELD FAMILY MEDICAL CENTER
Business Systems Engineer come join a growing tech team!
The Business Systems Engineer (BSE) is responsible for determining the requirements, definition, design, development, automation, testing, and documentation of databases and database operations. Provide recommendations for improvements. BSE will coordinate with the application and data analyst staff, provide direction in database design, automate and validate data load routines involving databases schema and extract. This position will participate in mentoring and guiding junior DBAs and help them to maintain healthy DB environment. BSE will set-up and administer SQL Server replication (transactional and snapshot), along with developing and maintaining ETL packages with SSIS.
- BA / BS degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent course of study required.
- Minimum of 7 years of database programing, and job-related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in scripting and programming languages.
- Demonstrated working knowledge and extensive experience of database technologies (i.e., SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of database programing, and job-related experience
- Excellent communications and analytical skills
- SharePoint experience would be a plus
- Position requires ability to investigate, Automate, troubleshoot, and design solutions to problems in operational database and software.