Assistant Risk ManagerBAKERSFIELD
Assistant Risk Manager
The Assistant Risk Manager will work under the direction of the VP of Risk Management and become knowledgeable in all areas of Risk Management and Center for Medicare and Medicaid Service (CMS) Compliance Regulations. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, risk identification and assessment, loss prevention and claims management and management of the Compliance Department. The Assistant Risk Manager will serve as the Safety Committee Chairperson and will manage the HIM department.
This individual will have the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Discretion and confidentiality when working with sensitive matters.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Good computer skills; word, excel, power point.
- Create and maintain department reports.
- Investigation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Communicate with physicians, attorneys, staff and patients on a professional level.
- Attention to detail.
- Research skills.
- Team player Education required: Paralegal with a minimum two years experience in health care. Experience in Risk Management Preferred.
Bakersfield Family Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer.