Maintenance MechanicAvenal Landfill
A position is available at Avenal Landfill in Avenal, Ca. Perform fueling, PM services, and other repairs on heavy equipment such as CAT, Volvo, John Deer. Pay $22-$30.
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for:
- Mechanical repairs to all Waste Connections vehicles
- Welding and vehicle-washing associated with duties
- Operating vehicle in accordance with all DOT, OSHA, state, and federal requirements
- Safety of vehicle and equipment
- Completing vehicle documentation and all paperwork related to repair orders
- Maintaining workspace neat and free from debris
- Following all appropriate safety guidelines and precautions.
- Performing other duties as assigned
- General and advanced repairs of vehicles, to include light, medium, and heavy vehicles
- Safe and efficient use and care of hand tools and other equipment involved in vehicle repair processes
- Interpersonal interaction, positive attitude, excellent teamwork, and leadership
- Quickly understand and adhere to safety requirements of this position
- This position requires ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Work environment may be indoors in a shop, or outdoors to repair trucks on the road. Usually well-lighted and ventilated. Sometimes necessary to work in awkward or tight positions and to handle greasy or dirty tools.
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement, etc.
Please call Chad at: 559-381-6971
or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran).