Class A DriverAnlin Industries
Primarily consists of driving gasoline or diesel-powered tractor to transport products on public highway.
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup, and relocation of products and materials.
- Verify the contents of inventory loads against shipping papers.
- Inspects trucks for defects before and after trips and report any discrepancies indicating truck condition to supervisor
- Maintain records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
- Obeys traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs.
Anlin Industries (Anlin Window Systems) is the leader in the Industry of manufacturing replacement Residential and New Construction Windows & Doors.
- Currently deliver throughout California and Arizona
- Paid hourly wage
- Benefit Package includes medical, dental, life and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Potential Annual Earnings $65K to $85K, depending on experience
- Commercial Driver's License required (Class A License).
- Two or more year(s) experience as a truck driver.
- Must be able to read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.